Global Occlusion Easy Learning (hereinafter the “Owner” or the “Company”), with registered office in Via Innocenzo Frugoni 11, 16124 Genoa, VAT number IT01937990990, contactable at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, is a No Profit association dedicated to gnathology in the broad sense and to research in the gnathological field.
This information aims to inform the user about the methods of processing of personal data concerning him, in compliance with the Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, as subsequently amended (hereinafter “Privacy Code”) and Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 (hereinafter the “GDPR“).
1) Type of data processed
The website www.visualgnathos.com (hereinafter the “Site”) offers informative and, sometimes, interactive content. While browsing the Site, the Company may therefore process the following personal data.
a) Navigation data
The IT and software systems used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties but which, by its very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users of the Site to be identified. This category of data includes: addresses IP, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and addresses of websites from which access was made, information on the pages visited by users within the site, the access time , time spent on a single page, internal path analysis and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
b) Data provided voluntarily by the user
Users of the Site, by browsing it or registering, can enter their personal data in order to use the services offered by the Site.
This involves the acquisition by the Company of the following categories of personal data relating to users of the Site:
identification and contact information such as name, surname, address, telephone number, tax code, VAT number and e-mail provided when registering on the Site;
2) Purpose of the processing
Personal data is processed:
- Without express consent (art. 24 letter a, b, c Privacy Code and art. 6 letter b, e GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- Allow you to contact us through the contact form on the website
- Allow you to register on the website or its specific services if applicable;
- Manage and maintain your account on the website, if any;
- Fulfill the obligations established by law, a regulation, community legislation or an order from the Authority;
- Prevent or discover fraudulent activity or abuse harmful to the website;
- Exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right of defense in court.
- Only with prior specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- Send newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner via email
- Automatically and responsible for the operation of this website. These navigation data are not collected to be associated with identified interests, but by their very nature they could identify users through processing and association with data held by third parties or by the data controller. The purpose is to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, to check its functioning.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site or other users.
We would like to point out that if you are already our customers, we may send you commercial communications relating to the Data Controller’s services and products similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree (art. 130 c. 4 Privacy Code).
3) Treatment methods
The processing of the user’s personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, recording, organisation, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
The processing of personal data may take place both with manual tools and with IT tools, suitable to guarantee security, confidentiality and to avoid unauthorized access, diffusion, modification and theft of data thanks to the adoption of adequate technical and physical security measures. and organizational.
The Site can use the so-called social plug-ins. Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to incorporate social network features directly into the website (e.g. the Facebook “Like” function).
All possible social plug-ins present on the site are marked with the respective logo owned by the social network platform (e.g. Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn).
When you visit a page of the Site and interact with the plug-in (e.g. by clicking the “Like” button) or decide to leave a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from the browser directly to the social network platform and by this stored.
4) Access to data
The user’s data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in the art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- To employees and collaborators of the Data Controller or the partner companies of which the Data Controller is part, in their capacity as internal data processors and/or managers and/or system administrators;
- Or to third parties (for example, for marketing activities, promotion, collection of opinions, for the storage of personal data, providers for the management and maintenance of the website, suppliers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) who carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data controllers.
5) Data communication
Without express consent of the user (ex art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate his data for the purposes referred to in the art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
The Data Controller will not communicate any of the data subjects’ information to third parties without their consent, except where required by law. In any case, the dissemination of the personal data processed is excluded.
6) Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the Data Controller and/or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers to Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
7) Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee either registration on the site or the Services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is instead optional. You may therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Owner. In any case you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in the art. 2.A).
8) Rights of the interested party
The user, as an interested party, has the rights referred to in the art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- Get the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, managers and representative designated pursuant to the art. 5, paragraph 2 Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as designated representatives in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- To obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when there is interest, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- Object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and/or by traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. Please note that the interested party’s right of opposition, set out in the previous point b), for direct marketing purposes using automated methods, extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also remains only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications via traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, the user also has the rights referred to in the articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limit processing, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
Pursuant to article 2-terdecies of the Privacy Code, in the event of the user’s death, the aforementioned rights relating to his personal data may be exercised by those who have an interest of their own, or act to protect the user as his agent, or for family reasons worthy of protection. The user may expressly prohibit the exercise of some of the rights listed above by the assignees by sending a written declaration to the Company at the email address indicated above. The declaration may be revoked or modified later in the same manner.
9) Method of exercising rights
The user may exercise their rights at any time by sending communication via one of the following methods:
- A registered letter with return receipt to:
Global Occlusion Easy Learning
Via Innocenzo Frugoni, 11
- An email to the address email@example.com
10) Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is Global Occlusion Easy Learning, Via Innocenzo Frugoni, 11 – 16124 GENOVA
The updated list of data controllers and persons in charge of processing, if applicable, is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
11) Changes to this information
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify, integrate or periodically update this information in compliance with applicable legislation or the measures adopted by the guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Rules relating to copyright
The content of this website is covered by copyright laws. No part of the site, whether in relation to images or published texts, may be reused in other Internet sites or paper publications, without express authorization from the site editor.
Saving of published articles and their personal use is permitted.
Site editor: Piero Silvestrini – Global Occlusion Easy Learning
Website Creation: Working Bytes Italia – Genova